THE SCAM. Re: CAN I TRUST YOU WITH $26,000,000 USD?‏

Re: CAN I TRUST YOU WITH $26,000,000 USD?‏
04:54 p.m.
Responder  ▼
  Mr Muhammed Azeem
 Agregar a contactos
De: Mr Muhammed Azeem (mgomez@eco.unc.edu.ar)
Enviado: domingo, 08 de mayo de 2011 04:54:26 p.m.
Para:

Microsoft SmartScreen ha marcado este mensaje como correo no deseado y lo eliminará después de diez días.
Un momento, ¡es seguro!


Re: CAN I TRUST YOU WITH $26,000,000 USD?

My name is Mr Muhammed Azeem a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E, I have a
proposal for you. I have also decided that if you help me, you will be
entitled to 30% of the money. Kindly get back to me with trust and
sincerity that you will help me on this regards. If you are interested,
get back to me via my private email for further informations;
muhammedazeem.001@hotmail.com

God Bless You.
Mr Muhammed Azeem